Life Insurance coverage Company of India (LIC) is prone to finalise the share allotment of its mega preliminary public providing (IPO) by Thursday. India’s largest-ever IPO was oversubscribed 2.95 occasions as six days of bidding got here to an finish on Might 9.
The federal government expects to boost as much as Rs 21,000 crore – a 3rd of its authentic goal – from promoting a 3.5 per cent stake within the nation’s high insurer.
Buyers bid for 47.84 crore shares in contrast with the overall 16.20 crore on provide. Bids had been oversubscribed almost twice by retail particular person traders (RIIs), who had been supplied 6.92 crore shares at a reduction of Rs 45 per share.
The worth vary for the problem has been set between Rs 902 and Rs 949 per share and LIC is prone to be listed on Might 17.
Within the gray market, LIC shares had been buying and selling at a premium of lower than Rs 40, down from almost Rs 100 earlier.
Here is how one can verify your allotment standing on the BSE web site:
* Go to the BSE’s official web site.
* Within the menu there, select LIC IPO.
* Enter the LIC IPO software quantity that was assigned to you.
* After that, sort in your Everlasting Account Quantity (PAN card quantity).
* Then, verify on the captcha by clicking ‘I’m not a robotic’.
* After that click on the submit button.
* When you do this, it is possible for you to to observe the standing of your allotment.
Here is how one can verify your allotment standing on the NSE web site:
* Go to the official web site of NSE.
* Choose the ‘fairness’ choice on the next web page.
* Then, from the dropdown choice, choose ‘LIC IPO’ as the problem title.
* Enter the variety of your software.
* After that, enter your Everlasting Account Quantity (PAN).
* Then select ‘I’m not a robotic’ and click on ‘submit’.
* The standing of your allotment will likely be displayed.